The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Tuesday 16 December 2014

Prayers please.

Would you please keep my sister, Paula, in your prayers, as she has just been diagnosed with lung cancer and will be having most of one lung removed in the New Year. After this, they will decide what next steps may be necessary.
Please also keep her husband, Stuart, and daughter, Becky, in your prayers, in what is a very difficult time for everyone, not least my mother, who has already buried three of her children.
Please offer Mass, light a candle, pray a decade of the Rosary, ask for the intercession of St. Peregrine, or whatever else you feel may help.
Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. YES I will remember your sister in my prayers. Thanks for letting us know about the illness. May the good Lord keep her safe and strong as she deals with the illness. Blessings, Fr. Bill H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much indeed, Father. It is greatly appreciated. I think she will be really moved that prayers are being said for her in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TODAY I was called back to hospital to receive a report from the Doctor regarding a medical procedure last Monday. My Doctors report has informed me that the medical procedure on Monday last does NOT indicate any cancer within my left shoulder, the subject of the medical procedure. PRAISE THE LORD. I do hope and pray that your sister will be as blessed as I was today. Blessings in Jesus name, Fr Bill H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME,as I continue to seek Ordination into the Ordinariate of our Lady of the Southern Cross. Its now six years, and I still wait. Yes, I am the man who ran away to the mission fields in the Central Pacific to get rid of my call to Priesthood, but the Holy Spirit dragged me back. So I continue to wait on the Good Lord for His timing of my Ordination into the Ordinariate, as my dear people also wait with me at St. Margarets, and Holy Spirit Chapels. COME HOLY SPIRIT. Fr. Bill H.

      Delete
  4. I continue to pray for you, Father. As God wills, so shall it be - I pray that this year brings the answer to your prayers.

    ReplyDelete