The Communion of Saints

The Communion of Saints
I hope there's room for me.

Welcome all - especially Mancunians.

Hello anybody lost in the blogosphere. Welcome to the ruminations of a politically left of centre, Man United supporting, blues loving, history-fixated, Catholic wanderer. Be warned, I am a bit of a curmudgeon.



Tuesday 14 February 2012

Dawkins's Darwinistic dumb moment.

Amazing, I have just heard Richard Dawkins stumbling to answer Giles Fraser when he was asked for the full title of Charles Darwin's Origin of the Species. It wouldn't matter if Professor Dawkins hadn't just said "of course I do" to the question and, far more importantly, is claiming that the fact that a large number of self-identifying Christians in an Opinion Poll commissioned by the "Richard Dawkins Foundation" couldn't name the first book of the New Testament was one of the proofs they weren't really Christian. I suppose that means Professor Dawkins isn't really a Darwinist.
Such pompous nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment